We raised awareness in Canada about the plight of cheetahs
- Hosted Dr. Laurie Marker for a range of meetings and roundtables in Vancouver, Toronto (twice), London, Ottawa, reaching close to 600 Canadians.
- Presented to school students about conservation and the need to save the cheetah – reaching 200 school kids
- Sixty-five birthday parties were hosted by young children and their parents across Canada, in support of the cheetah’s survival.
- Engaged corporate and family foundations in supporting Canada-supported programs of CCF.
- Grew our social media base to 2,600 followers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Extended interview on CBC’s The Current with Dr. Marker in 2014 and Toronto Star feature in 2015.
- Annual awareness/fundraising booth at Toronto Zoo, Parc Safari